Villa Sevilla, Philippines
This private residence in the prestigious and secure development of Costa Malaga in Subic in the Philippines also doubles up as an attractive investment opportunity and could be run as a boutique hotel and restaurant. Surrounded by lush, mountainous rainforest, Villa Sevilla occupies an elevated position with extensive views of the bay and mountains, and is just 50 yards from the beach and close the luxurious Club Morocco beach.
The area is a popular destination for both international travelers and visitors because of the huge array of activities and beautiful scenery. From some of Asia’s best diving and water sports to theme parks, beaches and spa… Subic Bay caters for all.
- Stunning views over the bay and surrounding mountains.
- Master suite with main bedroom, dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Seven further bedrooms. All with air conditioning, ceiling Fans, bathrooms / showers
- Large pavilion living and dining room: Room for six to eight tables, dramatic atrium roof, viewing gallery and terrace
- Serving Kitchen’ with pantry
- Swimming Pool with ‘waterfall’ feature
- Landscaped barbecue and outside dining area complete with bar facilities
- Spiral staircase leading to a roof terrace
- Large ‘Kubo’ equipped with television, DVD Player, Karaoke and WiFi
- Garage facilities for 3 vehicles
- Laundry room and drying area
- Subic Bay Freeport – 10km
- Manila – 75km (2 to 3 hrs)
- Clark International Airport – 70km / 1 hr with many domestic flights and also direct flights to Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, and other Asian destinations
- Manila International Airport – 70 km with direct flights to all domestic destinations and flights to / from: America, India, Middle East, Europe, Australia and Asia
PHP19 million (USD$420,000)
For more information or purchase enquiries, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org