LOFT and the China Property Awards
On the 20th November 2014, LOFT was a proud supporter of the inaugural China Property Awards. Held at Hong Kong Exhibition the event gathered some of the top real estate executives and industry leaders in the country to Hong Kong to recognise the best developers, developments and design firms.
After months of judging and site visits across China, A total of 21 awards were given out at the exclusive gala dinner and presentation ceremony, with Henderson Land Development as the evening’s biggest winner, scooping a total of five awards – Best Developer and Best Residential Development (China) included – and two Highly Commended winners’ trophies.
“As we all know, good property, property which we appreciate, is the result of a lot of team efforts from the developer, the architect, designer, whole teams of consultants and most important of all, the commitment of doing a quality or trend-setting project by all parties,” Ivan Ko, chairman of the board of judges, said. “That is why Henderson Land, the big winner of the China Property Awards this year, deserved to take home these awards.”
It was also a multi-award-winning night for Nan Fung Property Holdings Limited, which collected Best Commercial Development (South China) and Best Commercial Development (China) for its The Place project, and Shui On Land, which also took home two awards for Shanghai-based The HUB.
The other Best Commercial Development categories were also highly competitive, with each of the regional awards going to a spread of developers, including Yurun Dihua Property Co., Ltd, Huangshan for its Han Yue Lou Villa Resort and New World Group, which won Best Commercial Development (North China) as well as two highly commended accolades.
“I’m delighted that the first year of the China Property Awards has been such a resounding success, with many of the majors developer in the country participating.” said Terry Blackburn, CEO of Ensign Media, organisers of the Awards. “It was always going to be challenging endeavour, but I believe that we have laid the foundations for will undoubtedly become the benchmark for the Chinese real estate industry.”
Honoured residential properties included Sello Royale by Minmetals Land Limited, Vanke Metropolis by Beijing Vanke Co. Ltd, Yue Xiu Starry Cullinan by Yue Xiu Property and Yoo Residence by Couture Homes Limited & ITC Properties Group Limited, which won Best Residential Development (East & Central China), Best Residential Development (North China), Best Residential Development (South China) and Best Residential Development (Hong Kong), respectively.
The Best Green Development (China), which rewards properties that have fully embraced green initiates and sustainable design, went to Office Development at 14-30 King Wah Road – another Henderson Land Development project – in Hong Kong’s North Point district, while Special Recognition in Corporate Social Responsibility was awarded to The Link Management Limited.
As one of the evening’s highlights, Pan Sutong, chairman of Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited (Goldin Group), was presented with the Real Estate Personality of the Year award by the editors of the region’s leading luxury real estate publication, and official sponsors, Property Report, which is published by Ensign Media, in recognition of his solid track record in property development.
Best Residential Development
– Shimao Epoch Bronze by Shanghai Shimao Co., Ltd
– Sello Royale by Minmetals Land Limited
– Yue Xiu Starry Cullinan by Yue Xiu Property
– Yue Xiu River Sketch by Yue Xiu Property
– Yoo Residence by Couture Homes Limited & ITC Properties Group Limited
– The Hampton by Couture Homes Limited
– High Park and High Park Grand by Henderson Land Development Company Limited
– The Hudson, by Henderson Land Development Company Limited
– PATINA by Phoenix Property Investors
– Double Cove by Henderson Land Development Company Limited
– One Guia Hill by Guia Hill（Macau）Investments Limited
Best Commercial Development
– Vanke – Tianzhu Vanke Centre by Beijing Vanke Co. Ltd
– Rosewood Beijing by New World Group
– Han Yue Lou Villa Resort, Huangshan by Yurun Dihua Property Co., Ltd, Huangshan
– Lan Kwai Fong Wuxi by LKF (Wuxi) Development Limited
– Shanghai K11 Art Mall by New World Development Company Limited/ K11 Concepts Limited
– The Place by Nan Fung Property Holdings Limited
– New World Guiyang Hotel by New World Group
– Lok Fu Market, Lok Fu Plaza by The Link Management Limited
– 72-86 Queen’s Road Central by Henderson Land Development Company Limited
– Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon by New World Group
Best Mixed-Use Development
– Europark by Kardan Land
– THE HUB by Shui On Land
– Crystal Galleria by Phoenix Property Investors
– Wuhan Tiandi by Shui On Land
– Xiamen Shimao Tower by Shanghai Shimao Co., Ltd
– Chengdu International Finance Square by Wharf China Estates Limited
– Mission Hills Lan Kwai Fong Haikou by Mission Hills Lan Kwai Fong Haikou
– East Pacific International Center by SHENZHEN EAST PACIFIC GROUP LTD
– The Avenue 囍滙 by Sino Group
Best Green Development
– Office Development at 14-30 King Wah Road by Henderson Land Development Company Limited
Special Recognition in CSR
– The Link Management Limited
– Couture Homes Limited
– Vanke Co. Ltd
– Henderson Land Development Company Limited
Real Estate Personality of the Year
– Mr. Pan Sutong,
– Chairman,Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited